About Julie Hamilton, NP
Let us help identify and correct the root causes
of your persistent roadblocks to great health and longevity.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Georgetown University’s Family Nurse Practitioner program in Washington, DC
- BSN at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas
- Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine
Ketamine-Assisted Therapy | Chronic Illness | Lyme Disease | Sleep Disorders
AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Serves as Captain in the Texas State Guard
- Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine in Tucson, Arizona
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
- Multidisciplinary Association of Psychedelic Studies (MAPS)
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine Member
Meet Julie Hamilton, NP
Julie believes the body’s natural state is one of health, and only when outside factors disrupt this balance, does “Dis-ease” develop. In her practice, Julie’s goal is to restore the body’s natural balance by removing obstacles to health. As a proponent of psychedelic medicine and KAP therapy in the treatment of mood disorders and chronic pain, Julie Hamilton, NP, has overseen more than 2500 intravenous sessions.
She has witnessed firsthand the shortcomings of conventional medicine and therefore seeks to integrate alternative, Eastern modalities into the care of her patients. Julie is passionate about patient-centered, non-pharmacological care. Meditation, reiki, nutrition, yoga, and sleep each play an important role in health.
Julie is LGBTQIA allied and non-binary allied. She holds a deep appreciation for multiculturalism and diversity.
Julie is also a Dive Medical Officer with the Texas Guard.
To learn more about the conditions that Julie Hamilton, NP can treat, please request an appointment below!
Not near our Austin office?
No problem, our Forum Health team is available to you no matter where you are.